Tomato Cracker Salad
This Tomato Cracker Salad is made with ripe red tomatoes, mayonnaise, and crushed saltine crackers for the ultimate Southern summer salad.
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers
- 4 tomatoes large, ripe, diced
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise Hellman's or preferred brand
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped, optional, garnish
- ½ tsp salt and pepper or to taste
Gently crush saltines while still in the sleeve.
Add crackers to a bowl and cover with chopped tomatoes.
Fold in mayonnaise and add salt and pepper. Garnish with green onion (optional).
- serve immediately
- you may mix and chill the mayo and tomatoes ahead of time before adding to your crushed crackers
- Hellman's mayonnaise is recommended
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 19g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 566mg | Potassium: 309mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1082IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.5mg