No need to go camping for these delicious Air Fryer S’mores. Make this chocolatey marshmallow treat right at home in the air fryer in under 10 minutes!
s’mores in the air fryer?
Yes, you can make this s’mores dessert easily in the air fryer all year round and they’re the perfect for both kids and adults. We like to make a batch of s’mores ahead of time and enjoy them later, or with air fryer bananas.
To make air fryer s’mores, all you need is a Hershey’s chocolate bar, large marshmallows, and graham crackers. If you prefer dark chocolate or a peanut butter chocolate, those may also be used for this recipe.
how to make s’mores in the air fryer
For this recipe, you’ll need an air fryer. There’s no need to pre-heat your air fryer for this recipe.
Follow these tips for perfect s’mores every time.
- Add an extra minute or two for if you prefer darker marshmallows
- use foil to prevent messiness in your air fryer
- add chocolate as soon as they come out of the air fryer, allowing it to melt a bit
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bar– Hershey’s is simply the best, but you can use your favorite chocolate bar if different
- Marshmallows– any brand will do; we use the jumbo marshmallows
- Graham Crackers– regular, any brand of graham crackers will do
If you have leftovers, store in a zippered bag for up to 3 days. Reheat if you prefer them warm, but they’re also great at room temperature or for a treat on the go.
Extra leftovers go great smashed up in vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
what to serve with s’mores
S’mores go best with a tall glass of milk, coffee, hot chocolate or with ice cream.
Air Fryer S’mores
- 2 Hershey's Chocolate Bars broken in half
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers broken in half
- line air fryer with foil
- add graham crackers and marshmallows on top without overcrowding
- set air fryer to 390° F and cook for 6 minutes or a bit longer, depending on how well you like the marshmallows
- remove from air fryer and add chocolate bar, then another graham cracker on top