Air Fryer Bananas are the perfect treat and are so easy to make in about 10 minutes. All you need is sugar, butter, and cinnamon to coat and caramelize a sweet banana.
can you cook bananas in the air fryer?
Yes, bananas are easy to make in your air fryer. Coat each banana with a buttery cinnamon, then top with sugar before air frying. They’re the perfect dessert!
This recipe is so simple! All you need is bananas, cinnamon, brown or white sugar, and butter.
Equipment needed: air fryer
- sprinkle extra sugar on top for added crunch
- you may use white, granulated sugar or brown sugar to caramelize your bananas
- brown sugar is best
Can I make this recipe with plantains?
- yes, ripe, sweet plantains may be used in place of bananas
How to make bananas extra soft?
- if you prefer a softer banana, add a couple of minutes to the cook time
what to serve with bananas
Serve cinnamon-sugar bananas with ice cream, a tall glass of milk or with tea or coffee.
You may also try them with caramel, peanuts or chocolate sauce.
Air Fryer Banana
- Air fryer
- slice each banana in half, lengthwise
- in a small bowl, mix cinnamon and melted butter together
- add 2 banana halves to your air fryer basket
- brush cinnamon butter mixture over each banana
- air fry for 6 minutes at 370°F. Add 2 additional minutes to cook time for extra soft / caramelized banana.
more air fryer sweets…
Air Fryer S’mores
Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Bites
Air Fryer Turnovers