These Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots are the perfect cocktail for Cinco de Mayo and other fiestas. They’re boozy, creamy and have a delicious rim of cake frosting with crushed cereal, all topped with delicious whipped cream.
These Cinnamon Toast Crunch shots are our favorite party shots at all our fiestas and whenever we host taco night.
Use these ingredients for the best Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots.
step by step instructions
Follow these easy steps to make a amazing Cinnamon Toast Crunch shots.
how to make these shots as a cocktail
To make this into a larger portion, I suggest shaking ¼ cup Rum Chata and ¼ cup creamer over ice in a cocktail shaker, then pouring into a glass rimmed with cake frosting and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
- Rum Chata– substitute Rum Chata for Fireball
- coffee creamer– use half and half, heavy cream, or your favorite milk
- Cinnamon Toast Cereal- rim your glass with cinnamon sugar instead
- shake vigorously and serve immediately
- serve with birthday cake, after Mexican recipes, or sopapilla dessert.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots
- cocktail shaker
- ½ cup ice
- 2 oz Rum Chata
- 2 oz vanilla coffee creamer
- whipped topping
- cake frosting for rim prep
- ¼ cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal crushed, for rim
- Crush cereal and add to a small bowl.
- Dip shot glass into cake frosting, then the cereal crumbs.
- Add ice, Rumchata, and creamer to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into prepared shot glasses. Serve immediately.