From start to finish, these Air Fryer fish sticks cook in less than 10 minutes! No need for an oven with this recipe. Go from frozen to light and crisp in no time. The perfect quick dinner for busy weeknights.
My air fryer is one of my favorite kitchen appliances, and I use it at least once a week, especially for crispy seafood.
If you’re looking for quick comfort food like Air Fryer Meatloaf, Air Fryer Burgers and wings, this is the small kitchen appliance for you!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
I absolutely love cooking fish in the Air Fryer because the taste is so much better, crispier, and super flaky.
As a bonus, the Air Fryer helps cut back on using so much oil and making the whole house smell like fish. This is why I use it for everything from salmon patties to crab cakes.
Fish sticks are one of those recipes you can whip up on busy weeknights. So simple to prepare! You can even throw in a few frozen shrimp or hush puppies and create an entire dinner with seafood.
FISH STICKS IN AN AIR FRYER
In any case, your family will gobble up these crisp fish sticks. I’ll teach you how to make these fish sticks crispy and golden brown right in the air fryer.
This recipe is so simple, there’s only two ingredients.
- fish sticks- your favorite brand from the grocery store
- cooking spray
- Tartar, sweet chili sauce or dipping sauce
- First, pre-heat air fryer.
- Next, spray cooking oil in your air fryer basket
- Add fish sticks to the air fryer, making sure to spread out evenly so none overlap.
- Set timer for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. If more time is needed, air fry an additional 2 minutes.
DIPPING SAUCE FOR FISH STICKS
To accompany fish fingers or fish sticks, tartar sauce is my go-to condiment. It may be traditional, but it’s the best sauce for fish sticks.
You may also try a thousand island dressing, or just combine mayo with ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
How to re-heat fish sticks
To re-heat fish sticks, add them back into the air fryer for 4-5 minutes or bake in the oven for approximately 6-7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH FISH STICKS
There are a few ways you can serve these Air Fryer fish sticks. Make them:
- as fish tacos,
- with potatoes, corn or french fries,
- a salad, or
- with a side of cornbread or hush puppies
Air Fryer Fish Sticks (from Frozen)
- Air fryer
- 12 fish sticks frozen
- cooking spray
- lemon wedge optional
- tartar sauce optional
- First, pre-heat air fryer to 400°F.
- Spray cooking oil in your air fryer basket (optional). Add fish sticks to the air fryer, making sure to spread out evenly so none overlap.
- Set timer for 7-8 minutes, flipping halfway. If more time is needed, air fry an additional 2 minutes.
- Spread out evenly to prevent sticking
- No need to thaw prior to cooking
- Pre-heat and spray air fryer to extra crispiness.
Leave a Reply